Who is our CV Rating service for?
Our CV Rating service is a quick and efficient way to get a base-level feedback on your current CV. Plus, you get a list of tips that any expat CV would benefit from.
- Do you hear back from recruiters and hiring managers less often than you wish you did? Then this service is for you.
- Do you want to get a general high-level evaluation of your CV? You are at the right place.
- Ultimately, if you want to know how a typical recruiter mentally rates your CV before deciding to ignore your application, we have the answer.
Why does it matter?
It can be hard to assess your own CV critically. You’ve probably spent hours crafting it. It must be perfect, right? Then why do most recruiters ignore your application and never invite you for an interview? Maybe, after all, your CV could do a better job of “selling” your profile. Having a second pair of eyes critically review your CV helps you get your own “eureka” moment and find improvements. You want a realistic and critical evaluation of your CV that reflects the actual job market perspective. So, don’t run it through some automation algorithms, machines, that are supposed to evaluate it. Instead, have it checked by a real person experienced with hiring from an actual business.
Also, if your CV is really that great, this service will save you money, so view it as investment! It will save you from spending on more premium CV writing services if it turns out you don’t really need them.
How does our CV Rating service work?
It is simple. You purchase our CV Rating service on our website, then you upload your current CV into our system. One of our experienced CV reviewers immediately gets notified about your request, they log in and review your CV. Within 24 hours maximum (usually much quicker than that) you get a feedback from our CV reviewers. The feedback contains a simple score from 1 to 10 and a free copy of our CV Tips brochure.
What does CV Rating give you?
We wanted to keep this service quick and efficient. In under 24 hours, you get a score from 1 to 10 that evaluates you CV from a perspective of a typical recruiter. And here is how it breaks down:
- 1 to 3 – your CV fits somewhere on the spectrum of disaster, e.g. typos, formatting issues, poor structure and other major issues can drive the score this low,
- 4 to 6 – while solid in its structure and logic, your CV leaves a large room for improvement in terms of presentation, you need to exploit its potential fully,
- 7 to 9 – you CV is decent, only some small tweaks or visual enhancement are needed to make it truly stand out,
- 10 – you have an outstanding CV, you should become one of our reviewers, because we wouldn’t be able to improve it any further without a deep career discussion.
In addition to getting your CV rated by an experienced human reviewer, you also get a FREE copy of our practical CV tips brochure (unlimited download for 10 days). It serves as a great checklist for making sure you don’t repeat mistakes that are common in expat CVs.
What else should you consider?
Keep in mind, we insist that our reviewers are critical in their evaluation. Your CV must be on point to cut through the clutter of other applicants. Therefore, instead of feeding your ego, we will make sure you get a clear understanding of how your CV stands. So, if the feedback sounds harsh, it is good! It’s good for you.
By making the next two clicks to purchase our CV Rating service, you are investing into a better negotiating position for your next job interview. So, don’t hesitate! You can also read other people’s reviews of this service on our Facebook page, to see how beneficial they found it for their career.
Note, if you already know your CV needs a major rework, our CV Revamp service might be a smarter investment for you. If you want more detailed feedback on what exactly could be bettered in your current CV, but you ultimately want to make the necessary changes yourself, then CV Review service would be the best option for you.
SPECIAL OFFER – 20% Discount on this item to celebrate our community and spread the word about our website. Read more on How to get 20% off.